The Map is an item found in each field of the ruins. After collecting the map, you can view it by equipping the proper ROM while within that field.
- 8K Map: Shows the layout of the field, as well as your current location.
- 16K Map: As 8K, plus highlights the location of the Grail tablet (yellow), entrance to the opposite field (green), and compass (red).
- 24K Map: As 16K, plus shows all exits to other fields.
Maps can be found at the following locations:
- Guidance Gate C-3: Put a weight on the pedestal.
- Confusion Gate D-5: Walk in front of every opened treasure chest.
- Mausoleum of the Giants C-2: Put a weight on the pedestal in C-1.
- Graveyard of the Giants D-3: Defeat the wizard enemy.
- Temple of the Sun C-1: Enter from B-2 and press the switch.
- Temple of Moonlight C-2: Put weights on the pedestals in the following order: upper left, upper right, lower, center.
- Spring of the Sky B-6: Jump over the two pits. The Helmet is required to avoid being washed away by the waterfall.
- Tower of the Goddess C-8: Destroy the upper left wall. Put a weight on the pedestal.
- Inferno Cavern E-1: Attack both snake statues until they return fire.
- Tower of Ruin B-3: Kill the two black enemies.
- Chamber of Extinction C-4: Defeat Centimani.
- Chamber of Birth D-5: Stand behind the top wall directly above the rightmost pot. Press up to climb a hidden ladder.
- Twin Labyrinths D-2: Climb down the ladder from D-1 and attack the bottom right wall.
- Endless Corridor C-7: Step on the central pillar.
- Dimensional Corridor A-1: Exit left to D-1.
- Shrine of the Mother F-3: Attack the two statues until they return fire to reveal a pedestal. Put a weight on the pedestal.
FULLMAP.BMP GOES HERE